1 bedroom apartment for saleBramwell Way, Savile Park, Halifax
- GRADE TWO LISTED
- GROUND FLOOR
- LOWER LEVEL BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this GRADE TWO LISTED one bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. This property is part of the ex-royal hospital conversion. In short walking distance into town providing great living facilities. PLEASE CALL NOW TO ARRANGE ON 01422 362845.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this GRADE TWO LISTED one bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. This property is part of the ex-royal hospital conversion. In short walking distance into town providing great living facilities. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen to the ground floor. Hallway, bedroom one and bathroom to the lower level floor. Externally benefitting from an allocated parking space. PLEASE CALL NOW TO ARRANGE ON 01422 362845.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this GRADE TWO LISTED one bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. This property is part of the ex-royal hospital conversion. In short walking distance into town providing great living facilities. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen to the ground floor. Hallway, bedroom one and bathroom to the lower level floor. Externally benefitting from an allocated parking space.
Enter the property through the solid wood door into the entrance hall, this space provides access to the open plan lounge area and stairs down to the lower level bedroom plus bathroom.
Lounge 13' 10" Max x 19' 5" Max ( 4.22m Max x 5.92m Max )
Open plan living room features double glazed windows to the front of the property, two radiators and ample space for free standing furniture.
Kitchen 12' Max x 6' 2" Max ( 3.66m Max x 1.88m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, the units incorporate; sink/drainer, electric oven/hob, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer. This room also has vinyl flooring and a breakfast bar.
Spacious hallway has two storage cupboards and provides access to bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 13' 8" Max ( 3.94m x 4.17m Max )
Master bedroom has ample space for double bed with fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite the bathroom comprises; panelled bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, partially tiled with vinyl flooring and heated towel rail.
Allocated parking space, with communal garden space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60728821.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX108466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.