4 bedroom detached house for saleAbbeystead, Cottam Meadow Dunnock Lane, Cottam, Preston, PR4
- Available Autumn 2016
- Bay Windows In Louge
- Light Bright And Airy Home
- Great Kitchen Dining Family Area
- French Doors To Rear Garden
- Downstairs WC And Utility
- Two Single Beds Two Double Beds
- Storage On Ground And First Floor
- En Suite And Family Bathroom
Not only does the Abbeystead have a bay windowed lounge which allows natural light to pour in, but a great kitchen/dining area with French doors opening out to the rear garden, a separate utility room and W.C. also complete the ground floor. The first floor landing is perfect for growing families with two single bedrooms, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite to master bedroom. Cottam Meadow is an award-winning development of two, three, four and five bedroom family homes. In designing these homes, focus has been on creating sustainable, contemporary living - perfect if you want a home that's a bit different. Here, there's a choice of great bars and restaurants and you'll also be just a few miles from Preston city centre . With lots of green open space on the development and running alongside Lancaster Canal, it is the ideal place to buy your new family home.
WC 6' 8" x 4' 8" (2.03m x 1.42m )
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 10" (5.11m x 3.3m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 1" x 11' 3" (3.68m x 3.43m )
Family Area 12' 1" x 8' 5" (3.68m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 11' 0" (3.73m x 3.35m )
En-Suite 7' 5" x 4' 6" (2.26m x 1.37m )
Bedroom 13' 3" x 10' 8" (4.04m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 9' 10" x 7' 6" (3m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 6' 7" (3.15m x 2.01m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 3" (2.18m x 1.91m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200897527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.