3 bedroom terraced house for saleEsdelle Street, Norwich
- NO onward chain
- Great investment or first time buy
- Close to City Centre
- Permit parking
- Bisected courtyard garden
An attractively sized mid terrace house located within close proximity of Norwich City Centre, benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and bisected courtyard garden.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Obscure double glazed door to rear aspect, built in understairs storage cupboard and radiator. Open through to:
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the side aspect. Door to:
With a suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' ( 3.84m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, coving and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' ( 3.99m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to:
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.96m )
Double glaze window to the side aspect, radiator and central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property there is a bisected courtyard are with low maintenance patio area and inset flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60732401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.