3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnson Road, Great Wyrley, Staffordshire
- Immaculate Refitted Three Bedroom House
- Situated on Generous Corner Plot
- Internal Viewing is highly recommended
- Refitted Kitchen/Diner
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Refitted Bathroom/W.C.
- Gardens to front and side and rear
- Garage with utility area
- Driveway affording off road parking
A Much Improved & Refitted Three Bedroom End Town House situated on a larger corner plot. Having double glazing and gas central heating. Comprising entrance porch, lounge with feature fireplace, refitted kitchen/diner, refitted bathroom/.w.c, generous gardens to front, side and rear, garage with plumbing for a washer. Viewing highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60736917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9439794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Great Wyrley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.