1 bedroom apartment for saleWellington Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Good size ground floor flat
- 631 sq.ft. of living accommodation in need of re-decoration
- Garden/off road parking to rear
- Central heating
- Alluminium double glazing
- Will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike
- Annual predicted rent £9,600 (7.11% yield)
- Competitively priced as must be sold as soon as possible
A rare opportunity to purchase this ground floor one bedroom flat which is in need of re-decoration throughout, however it has the unusual added advantage of off road parking within the rear garden.
Located in an established part of Gravesend and within 0.75 miles of the town centre which offers a generous selection of shopping, schooling and social amenities together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras.
The property offers a generous 631 sq.ft. of living accommodation and if being bought as an investment opportunity the predicted annual rent would be £9,600 (7.11% annual yield).
Communal Entrance Hall
Door to flat.
11' 6" x 11' 3"
11' 2" x 9' 1"
Stairs leading to cellar.
14' 11" x 11' 6"
16' 0" x 7' 2"
Comprising single drainer sink unit, a selection of base and wall mounted units, breakfast bar, space/plumbing for washing machine, window, tiled flooring, wall mounted independent gas fired boiler.
Door to garden.
Comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, window, radiator, part tiled walls.
The rear garden is laid to concrete and paved to one side, brick built barbeque and benching, large double wooden gates which allows access for off road vehicular parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60737518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.