2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Wainwright, Runshaw Hall Lane, Chorley, PR7 6HQ
Withdrawn from Market
- CALL TODAY FOR THE BEST DEAL, PRICED TO SELL
- NOT TO BE MISSED
- 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- MODERN KITCHEN / BATHROOM
- STUNNING PROPERTY
- IMMACULATE GARDENS
- AMPLE PARKING
- POPULAR LOCATION
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL 0113 3225766
*** ONLY £239,950 - 2 BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT ***
PRICED TO SELL, NOT TO BE MISSED, to arrange a viewing please call our head office from 8am to 8pm today, 2 Bedroom first floor apartment, beautifully presented spacious accommodation, ideal for downsizers, young couples and investors, gas central heating, double glazing, stunning open plan kitchen living room, good size bedrooms, lovely bathroom, decorated to a high standard, clean and tidy communal areas, secure entry, ample parking, lovely generously well maintained gardens / ground, stunning luxury development, INTERNAL VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60738898.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7978564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.