3 bedroom detached house for saleSheldon Road, Grimsby
- Beautifully presented detached property
- Lounge, kitchen diner and ground floor wc
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms and bathroom
- Garage, off road parking and gardens
- EPC Rating: C
A modern house presenting itself as a good quality home tucked away in a popular residential area. Throughout the home there’s a great feeling of spaciousness and light, the kitchen/dining area has plenty of room and is a great socialising space you can enjoy whilst entertaining your guests and is flooded with natural light from the enclosed rear garden, also benefiting a patio area providing a wonderful dining space for those summer evenings. A versatile property ideal for the family home, stepping stone onto the market or investment buy to let, either way it bodes well for all buyers. With spacious rooms comfortably allowing you to spread out at both levels and a feeling that once inside you’re in fact in a much larger house. Conveniently located close to local shops, schools and other amenities and the benefit of driveway for off-road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60740137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7848131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.