3 bedroom detached house for saleWoolf Way, Stone Cross, Pevensey
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£320,000
- DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER TAYLOR WIMPEY DEVELOPMENT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE
- A MUST SEE PROPERTY!
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£320,000**
Occupying an extremely favourable position in the recently built Taylor Wimpey development in Stone cross, this delightful three bedroom detached house boasts immaculate and spacious accommodation throughout.
Occupying an extremely favourable position in the recently built Taylor Wimpey development in Stone cross, this delightful three bedroom detached house boasts immaculate and spacious accommodation throughout. Arranged with three well proportioned bedrooms, En Suite to master, Modern kitchen/Dining room, Living room with double door leading to garden, Enclosed and well maintained rear garden, Detached garage and Off road parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan , laminate flooring.
Living Room 16' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.02m )
Newly fitted bespoke window shutters, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, double glazed windows, television point.
Modern Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 9" x 9' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.02m )
Modern fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base units incorporating a one bowel sink and drainer unit, Gas hob with electric oven and over head cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, integral dishwasher and integral fridge / freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, part tiling.
The dining area enjoys ample space for dining, double glazed window to side with shutters, laminate floor, inset spot lights.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Partly tiled suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level W.C, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fully tiled white suite comprising bath with mixer taps with shower head fitted, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, double glazed window to side, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan.
Well maintained rear garden with large patio area leading to an area mostly laid to lawn with boundary wall and fencing with rear access to off road parking.
Detached garage with up and over doors, power and lighting, base units, fully boarded ceiling with ample storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL107551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.