3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellington Avenue, Hounslow
- A three bedroom semi-detached house
- Mostly double glazed windows and central heating
- Two separate reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom
- Access to Heathland School and mosque
- No Chain!
- EPC Rating E
Stamfords are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house comprising two separate reception rooms, kitchen and first floor bathroom with separate w.c. Benefits include mostly double glazed windows, central heating, front and rear gardens. The property is situated close to Heathland School and mosque and is offered with no chain.
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor and doors to rooms.
Reception One - 3.61m x 3.63m into recess (11'10 x 11'11 into rece - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, power point.
Reception Two - 3.76m x 3.61m (12'4 x 11'10) - Understairs storage cupboard, patio door to garden, radiator.
Kitchen - 3.56m x 1.98m (11'8 x 6'6) - Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below, further range of wall and floor mounted units, space for cooker and washing machine, cupboard housing boiler, tiled flooring, side aspect window.
Landing - Access to loft space and door to rooms.
Bedroom One - 3.61m x 2.74m (11'10 x 9') - Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, built-in cupboard into recess.
Bedroom Two - 2.84m x 2.77m (9'4 x 9'1) - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Three - 2.82m x 2.44m (9'3 x 8') - Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom - White suite comprising enclosed bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, front aspect double glazed window.
Separate W.C. - Low level w.c, part tiled walls.
Outside - Concrete area, rest laid to lawn, side access.
Storage Room -
Front - Block paved area.
Disclaimer - Please note that it is not our policy to test services, heating systems and domestic appliances and we cannot verify that they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to verify any information for you. All measurements have been taken by a sonic tape and should not be relied upon for their accuracy and could be subject to a small margin of error.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60744109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27134755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stamfords, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.