3 bedroom detached house for saleNEW HOME Plot 15 'The Richmond' 'Willow Grove' Marine Crescent Wordsley
- Willow Grove - latest development from The Hadlington Brothers.
- The Richmond - 2 Double Beds and 1 Single
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Kitchen with high specification integrated appliances
- Bathroom with contemporary sanitary ware and choice of tiling
- Block paved driveway
- Electronic opening garage door
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- Minutes away from local amenities.
Willow Grove is a the latest development from locally based developers, The Hadlington Brothers.
Set around a private cul-de-sac, Willow Grove is conveniently located in Marine Crescent just off Camp Hill.
The Richmond is a three bedroom detached house with an integral garage which has both a door into the hall and a personnel door to the outside. To the rear of the house is living/dining room with French doors to the garden and stairs to the first floor. There is a front facing kitchen, a downstairs cloakroom and an under stairs store.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom. The front facing master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and the family bathroom has both a separate bath and shower.
Photographs are of the Show Home (Plot 3) PEA Rating - B
See brochure for full details and specification.
CALL THE STOURBRIDGE OFFICE TO BOOK A VIEWING.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6971792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.