2 bedroom apartment for saleMontagu House, London City Island, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 13th floor, c.780 sq ft
- Large private balcony, c.87 sq ft
- Views of the River and Canary Wharf
- High specification finish throughout
- 24hr Concierge
- Residents facilities inc gym, outdoor pool & screening room
- Close to Zone 2 station for DLR and Jubilee Line
Canary Wharf and River views are on offer from this 13th floor, two bedroom apartment, located on the groundbreaking new London City Island development. Spread across c.780 sq ft, this lovely apartment in Montagu House comprises of two double bedrooms with built in storage, a main bathroom and ensuite, an open plan kitchen living area and a large private balcony. Designed to a high specification throughout the apartment offers contemporary living throughout with loft style features capturing the areas industrial history.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. Numerous transport links include the London Underground and DLR, or take the more unusual method of boat with the Thames Clipper and enjoy a leisurely trip to work.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only. Apartments may vary.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2343244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.