4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Dominic's Place, Hartshill, Stoke-on-Trent
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner With Integrated Appliances
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Corner Plot
- Plenty Of off Road Parking
- STAMP DUTY PAID (T & C APPLY)
- Call 01782 206713 to arrange your viewing.
STAMP DUTY PAID (T & C APPLY) An outstanding four bedroom detached house occupying a large corner plot. Tucked away in the corner of this new development offering plenty off road parking this is sure to suit the growing family. The internal accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hallway, Downstairs WC, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Landing, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite, Family Bathroom & Garage. Call 01782 206713 to arrange your viewing.
Entrance Hallway - Having radiator and door to front.
Cloakroom - 0.97m x 1.83m (3'2 x 6') - Having W.C and wash hand basin. Radiator and double glazed window to front.
Lounge - 3.48m x 5.26m (11'5 x 17'3) - Having radiator and double glazed bay window to front.
Kitchen/Diner - 5.94m x 4.55m max (19'6 x 14'11 max) - Having a range of wall and base units over incorporating; sink drainer, integrated double-grill cooker, integrated gas hobs with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer and wall mounted boiler. Radiator, french doors to rear and double glazed window.
Bedroom One - 3.23m x 2.77m (10'7 x 9'1) - Having radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Ensuite - 1.93m x 1.68m (6'4 x 5'6) - Having a white three piece suite comprising; W.C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Having heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 2.59m x 2.67m (8'6 x 8'9) - Having radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 2.72m x 3.23m (8'11 x 10'7) - Having radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Four - 3.10m x 2.16m (10'2 x 7'1) - Having radiator and double glazed window to front.
Family Bathroom - 2.72m x 2.06m (8'11 x 6'9) - Having a white four piece suite comprising; W.C, wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
Rear - Having rear garden mainly laid to lawn with full height fence panels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28608204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Stoke-On-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.