5 bedroom detached house for saleOrmesby Bank, Ormesby, TS7
- Exlusive family home situated at the end of a first class gated residence.
- Sitting proudly behind electric security gates.
- This executive family home offers the discerning purchaser everything you could wish for and more.
- The use of high end products, practical flooring, lavish facilities and impressive room sizes are sure to appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
- Immaculately presented five bedroom detached property located in the sought after area just of Ormesby Bank.
- Three family bathrooms.
**Exlusive family home situated at the end of a first class gated residence.
**Sitting proudly behind electric security gates.
** This executive family home offers the discerning purchaser everything you could wish for and more.
**Quaility fitted kitchen.
**The use of high end products, practical flooring, lavish facilities and impressive room sizes are sure to appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
**Immaculately presented five bedroom detached property located in the sought after area just of Ormesby Bank.
**Three family bathroom suites.
ENERGY RATING; B81
This exclusive 5 bedroom detached family home comprises of...
**Post box to external wall.
**Accessed by double electric gates, working on a mobile system that can be answered from wherever you are.
**Two parking spaces on the drive and internal Double Garage which comprises; electric roller doors; large enough for two cars plus storage.(Electricity also within the garage).
**Very economical Under Floor Heating throughout the ground floor, radiators to upstairs with individual thermostats.
**Ground floor ; Large hallway with a spacious under stair storage.
**Real engineered wood floor throughout the ground floor. (Canadian walnut).
**Dining room/Study/5th Bedroom.
**Lounge with a 6ft inglenook fireplace with; inset windows; Indian slate hearth; and efficient, Bohemia Cube clean,multi-fuel log burner. Double doors to kitchen/diner/family room.
**Blinds to all windows including Velux in the bedroom.
**Kitchen/Diner/Family Room runs the width of the house with; modern cream high gloss units; butchers block dark wood tops; built-in under counter fridge; built-in dishwasher; built-in gas hob; built-in gas cooker; dining area with TV point and channelled wiring; living area; two sets of French doors to rear patio and gardens.
**Large utility with built-in storage and plumbing for washing machine; space for tumble dryer; access to downstairs cloakroom; external door to garden and door to integral double garage.
**Large downstairs cloakroom.
**First Floor; Large skylight to stairwell. Oak staircase. Landing with access to loft space. Additional storage in eaves accessed from master walk-in-wardrobe.
**Two spacious master suites, both with en-suite shower rooms with counter top basins; walk-in-wardrobes (one bespoke by Courts) and TV points with channelled wiring.
**Two further double bedrooms.
**Family bathroom with double ended bath; counter top basin; and walk-in frameless shower. Real marble tiles to wall and floor. Heated towel rails to all three bathrooms.
**External; ; Lawned garden to front; side access for bin storage with a wooden gate to private, South facing rear garden. Indian slate patio running the width of the rear; two sets of steps to raised lawn, running the width of the rear. Secluded side garden boarded with railway sleepers.
Don't miss your chance to view!!!
Contact Bernadette Harris Estate Agents on
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.