3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingfisher Close, Iwade, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Detached garage
- Off road parking
- Conservatory to rear
- En-suite shower room
- EPC energy rating D (61)
In what is probably the most private part of the road, tucked away in the corner of Kingfisher Close, this three bedroom semi-detached house offers a wealth of different living options. The large lounge through into the dining area, means you can have the whole family in one place, even for the times you might be volunteered for the odd family dinner!Having the parking right outside your front door as well as a detached garage, getting home from work to be with the family becomes a breeze. For some, you may even decide to convert the garage to a separate guest room (subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission).The location of Iwade has been popular from day one, with this area of the estate being a well-established part of the development, there really is a great community spirit throughout which explains why so few people leave the area of Iwade.The access links in the area are fantastic, Kemsley station is just around the corner as well as the Kingsferry coach frequently going through the village to pick up any commuters going into London. Iwade itself also has several shops, a takeaway as well as a Primary School and Nursery which have both been held in high regard by the town and surrounding areas.
What the Owner says:
Having lived on Kingfisher Close for roughly nine to ten years now, I have always been in close proximity to my family and friends, with that in mind, I do not intend to leave Iwade. It has been a fantastic location for me over the years, very tranquil but with the added benefit of being very close to the local transport links.I quite frequently enjoy sitting in the conservatory with the patio doors open throughout the year. The property has become a little too big for me to keep up with now.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'3 x 12'7 (4.35m x 3.84m)
- Dining Area: 10'2 x 8'5 (3.10m x 2.57m)
- Conservatory: 9'6 x 8'6 (2.90m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'8 x 7'6 (2.95m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'4 x 9'0 (2.85m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'10 (3.10m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'7 x 6'6 (2.31m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60752926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.