1 bedroom flat for saleMickleburgh Hill, Herne Bay, Kent
- 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat
- Gas heating, Investment opportunity
- Close to town centre
- Fitted kitchen off main lounge
- Long lease
- EPC energy rating C (72)
This wonderfully arranged top floor flat is ideally situated on the outskirts of town within a short walk of the beach and shops.From the second floor, there are also outstanding views across the town.The flat has a good sized main lounge which opens into a kitchen area, with plenty of cupboards and work surfaces.There is gas central heating and the option of the property being sold with the current tenant remaining, a great start for anyone looking for the perfect investment.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This flat has been a delight to let out. Only 2 months in ten years we were without a tenant.
It would also be a great first time buy.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 15'1 x 10'9 (4.60m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'9 x 12'1 (4.50m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom: 13'9 x 7'0 (4.19m x 2.14m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60752977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11233901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.