3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForest Road, Southport
- Semi Detached Family House
- Popular Location
- Passing Bus Service
- Part Modernised
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Scope For Further Improvement
- Interest To Builders/Diy Enthusiasts
A semi detached family house in a popular residential location. Part way through a programme of modernisation, of interest to builders/diy enthusiasts.
A semi detached family house in a popular residential location. Part way through a program of modernisation, of interest to builders/diy enthusiasts.
Open Vestibule - Upvc outer door and double glazed fan light and double glazed side window.
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor with storage area below.
Lounge - 4.83m into bay x 3.78m (15'10 into bay x 12'5") - Upvc double glazed bay window, gas fire and stone surround, double doors (not glazed) to....
Rear Lounge - 3.78m x 3.20m (12'5" x 10'6") - Upvc double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen - 16'1"(4.90m) x 9'8" (2.95m) extending to 11'6"(3.51m) overall measurements
Kitchen area with Upvc double glazed window., single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. A range of base units with cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, working surfaces, wall mounted central heating boiler. UPvc double glazed outer door. Opening to....
Dining Area - Further base and wall units, Upvc double glazed window, built in cupboards to chimney recesses.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 16' (4.88m) into bay x 14' (4.27m) to front of wardrobes extending to 16'1" (4.90m) overall measurements
Upvc double glazed windows, built in wardrobes with dressing table and storage cupboards to one wall,.
Bedroom 2 - 3.76m x 3.20m (12'4" x 10'6") - Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 - 3.00m x 3.51m (9'10" x 11'6") - Upvc double glazed window.
Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.83m (8' x 6') - White suite with panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level Wc, part wall tiling, Upvc double glazed window.
Outside - Paved gardens to the front and rear, there is a brick outbuilding to rear.
Tenure - Please note we have not verified the tenure of this property, please advise us if you require confirmation of the tenure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60754844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26399878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Tinsley Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.