3 bedroom terraced house for saleWelland Road, , Tonbridge, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Kitchen/dining room
- Large driveway
- Detached garage
- Popular North Tonbridge location
- EPC energy rating D (56)
If what you are looking for is a great sized family home in a great location then this is definitely the home for you.This three bedroom semi-detached family home really does look and feel every bit a home that provides the essentials for everyday family life.As soon as you get inside you’ll be impressed with size of the rooms, there is more than enough space for a family to live and enjoy this property. As well as a great sized lounge the property also features a kitchen/diner ideal for a growing family. Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms along with a family bathroom. This property has a lovely homely feel to it and you can see that the currant owners have been very happy living here.The garden is lovely and big enough for the children to enjoy in the warmers months of the year.The area is great for families also being just half a mile away from York Parade shops and the local Sainsburys meaning you can always get your hands on those last minute essentials. There are also parks, countryside walks and even a Golf course under a mile away.
- Lounge: 14'9 x 14'8 (4.50m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 14'8 x 10'0 (4.47m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 8'4 (4.40m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 6'4 (3.25m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 8'4 (2.82m x 2.54m)
- Detached Garage
- Front & Rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60755473.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.