2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHighland Road, Purley
- A Truly Unique & Detached Home, Exclusive To It's Cul De Sac
- 'No Onward Chain'
- Two Bedrooms + Adaptable Attic Room With Vast Storage Inclusion
- Believed To Be Built Circa 1950's By The 'Sole Owner'
- Versatile Living Orientation
- Requiring Modernisation Plus Further Scope To Extend/Adapt (Subject To The Relevant Consents)
- Straight Forward Connection To Immediate Mainline Station
- Approx 100ft Rear Garden Enclosure
- Far Reaching Rear Aspect Scenery
- Car Hardstanding To Front
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to illustrate this truly unique and distinguished home, neatly nestled within a favoured cul de sac setting & established amidst a desired Purley locale. Believed to be built circa the 1950's by it's original & sole owner, the residence promotes a wonderful opportunity for an array of all buying types. Charmingly retreating away from the main pathway, the dwelling resides in a paramount position and accepts the requirement of updating, allowing for the perfect creation & adaptation of your own home. The property comes complete with a 'no onward chain' arrangement & your early interest is firmly advised.
The accommodation briefly comprises, recessed side porch entrance accessing the main internal hallway, from which links two bedrooms both enabling versatile usage, together with independent shower room & divided w.c convenience. The remaining portion adds the main living quarters exposing a delightful brick built fireplace feature with remote control gas fire control, plus a separate kitchen/breakfast area formation, accessing a rear conservatory addition. The dwelling also adopts a fortuitous & generous loft room accessed via drop down ladder & is aided by a further vast storage area, presenting the potential adaptation in creating/expanding/converting the attic space if desired (subject to the relevant consents where applicable).
Externally the frontage displays a pleasing & ornate approach complete with car hardstanding, whilst the rear enjoys far reaching scenery displayed from a patio terrace overlooking & set amongst a pretty 100 ft+ tiered rear garden enclosure.
'Highland Road' allows for an approximate 0.8 mile walk to its immediate mainline station, along with the neighbouring town centre also granting an easy approach. The local surroundings serve some delightful recreational grounds, favoured schools and opportune shopping amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60757561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7308733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.