3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoodwood Close, Hoddesdon
- Extended 3 Bedroom Jest & Ruskin Semi Detached House
- Downstairs Shower Room
- GCH & Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Rear Garden & Garage En Bloc
It is highly recommended to view in a quiet cul-de- sac, a well presented three bedroom Jest & Ruskin extended semi detached family home offering a downstairs shower room, conservatory, superbly maintained garden and being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
We are pleased to offer for sale this extended Jest & Ruskin three bedroom semi detached family home which has been extended and boasts features to include a downstairs shower room, conservatory and superbly maintained rear garden. The property is located within this popular cul de sac position close various schools, shopping and recreational amenities and good transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With door to lounge and door to:
Downstairs Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, heated towel rail and double glazed window, coving to ceiling and laminate wood flooring.
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 2" ( 5.23m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and TV point, stairs to first floor, coving and archway through to:
Dining Room 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Double glazed doors into conservatory, power points, radiator and door to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall cupboards, ample granite effect work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, fitted gas hob with oven under and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window overlooking rear garden and double glazed door to side leading to Lean To/Conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.95m )
Fully double glazed with doors leading to the rear garden and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, partly boarded loft with access ladder and lighting, airing cupboard/storage and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, power points and built in storage.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 8' 5" ( 1.93m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator. Built in storage.
Comprising a paneled bath, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled walls and double glazed window to rear elevation.
REAR GARDEN being fully paved with various shingled flower borders, small decked area, fenced boundaries, garden shed and outside light. To the side of the property there is a covered Lean To which leads to a store cupboard housing the tumble dryer and providing ample storage. GARAGE EN BLOC with up and over door.
FRONT GARDEN with split level shingled areas and paved area. Footpath leading to front door.
Rt/ Pi/050717ref: 20075
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60760804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.