5 bedroom house for saleCarters Gardens, Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- Elegant and luxurious contemporary home approaching 2500 sq.ft
- Sumptuous state of the art interiors
- 5 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite) 3 receptions
- Fabulous Kitchen-breakfast-living room
- Superior parking, double garage
- Exquisitely landscaped garden
- Prestige enclave off Sutton Park Road
- National Motorway Network and outstanding schooling conveniently accessible
Lindridge House is a beautiful house in a prestige setting. The interiors are supremely presented with utmost care and consideration given to tasteful fitting and decoration. The result is a home with an exceptional sense of light, air and space, and an incredibly warm and comfortable atmosphere. The reception hall is generous and inviting and offers doors to the lounge, kitchen-living room, snuand guest cloakroom providing the ground floor with a perfect flow. The lovely balance to the interior continues on the first and second floors which offer a gorgeous principal bedroom with dressing room and ensuite, four further lovely double bedrooms, a further ensuite and a house bathroom, all arranged off very attractive landings. Lindridge house is therefore a remarkable home perfect for the growing or larger family, for peaceful private living and entertaining in all seasons.
The house has very handsome elevations and an impressive frontage giving excellent off-road parking provision. There is gated side access and a good plot width allows useful side storage capacity. The southerly rear garden is delightfully landscaped with terracing, sculpted, well-stocked borders and lawn and with easy access to the garage and drive. This lovely garden is a magical area for private enjoyment and alfresco entertaining.
For full details kindly click on the PDF Property Particulars below
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60760951.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27136480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, The Mailbox, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.