2 bedroom detached house for saleDyffryn, Cardiff, Vale of Glamorgan, CF5
- Eco Friendly Barn Conversion
- Stylish Contemporary Home
- Open Plan Living Space
- Impressive Countryside Views
- Within 10 Miles of Cardiff
- EPC Rating - B
FINE & COUNTRY - CARDIFF. Constructed in 2010 as an eco friendly barn conversion, Doghill Barn is a magnificent example of a stylish, contemporary home located in the rural surroundings of the Vale of Glamorgan. Architecturally designed, this exceptional residence offers a superb open plan layout with bespoke design features. Stunning views of the countryside are enjoyed through extensive floor to ceiling windows. The generous westerly facing garden with reflection pool, part paddock and extensive lawn area provide for all outdoor dining and entertaining needs. The house accommodation is arranged over the two floors, and includes two double bedrooms, both with ensuites and balcony access, a spacious landing area which could be separated to create a third bedroom all to the first floor. The ground floor offers a generous size living area open to the kitchen diner, and a separate utility room. The benefits of underfloor heating are enjoyed throughout the house. Planning permission has been granted for a ground floor extension providing a glass connection to another two rooms and a further bathroom. Situated in the picturesque village of Dyffryn, the property is located within just 10 miles from Cardiff and is close to Dyffryn gardens, and both Wenvoe Castle golf club and Cottrell Park golf resort. The Eco design includes solar panels providing electricity and heated water, ground source heat pump provides under floor heating and an air exchange ventilation system ensures stale air is exchanged for fresh air. The house is self-sufficient.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60761725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOF170273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.