1 bedroom terraced house for saleFore Street, Plympton
Withdrawn from Market
- One Bedroom Terraced Cottage
- Lovely Condition Throughout
- Modern Kitchen - Oven/Hob etc. Never Used
- Modern Refitted Shower Room
- Refitted Double Glazing
- Refitted Boiler
- Detached Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION A lovely, tucked away cottage in the historic area of Plympton St Maurice. The owner has redecorated throughout and replaced things such as the kitchen, shower room, UPVC double glazing, electric consumer unit and the boiler. Downstairs you have a little entrance area, kitchen and the lounge. Upstairs you have the landing, the double bedroom and the shower room.
There is a garden with this property, however viewers should note that it is not attached and is located approx. 100 yards away, accessed by continuing down the same path you use to access the cottage. The garden is the second garden from the bottom. Also, located on the path outside the property is a stone built storage shed.
AREA DESCRIPTION Plympton has developed over years, now standing with a population of approx 35,000 and growing. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Plympton Academy School. Plympton offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60763510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.