House for saleNorth Street, Downend, Bristol, BS16 5SW
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Potential For Conversion Sub To P / P
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Downend Location
- Large End Of Terrace Building
- Arranged As A Large Shop & 1st Floor Apt
- Early Viewing Advised
- Full EPC Available For Ground /1st Floor
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer to the market this INVESTMENT opportunity which is located within the highly popular Downend area.
The property has been run as a successful business for nearly 50 years but is now coming to the market as the owner is now taking a well earned retirement.
The current configuration (see floor plan) is as follows:
The ground floor is arranged in 3 main areas with a kitchen/cloakroom.
The first floor is arranged as a good size 1 bedroom apartment with a separate kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and lounge. The apartment has its own front door, it's double glazed and gas centrally heated.
The owner is currently in the process of obtaining planning permission for conversion. The plan is for a Bungalow, a ground floor apartment and conversion of the loft space above the first floor flat therefore creating a split level maisonette.
For further information and to arrange inspection, please call Michael Nicholas on 01179574 000.
From our office in North Street, proceed along in the direction of Staple Hill, passing Downend Cricket Club, The Attic can be found along on the right hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.