2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Vulcan Building. Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Popular Gunwarf Quays Location
- Lovely Open Plan Living/Dining/kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen complete with Integrated Appliances
- Both Bedrooms with Feature Exposed Brick Walls
- Tiled Bathroom with White Suite and Downlighting
- Views Over Former Parade Ground and Spinnaker Tower
- Allocated Parking Bay : No Forward Chain
Fry & Kent is delighted to market this lovely two bedroom first floor apartment located in a beautifully renovated Grade ll Listed building within the highly sought after Gunwharf Quays Marina development. Built in the early 1800's, this former ammunitions building is located close to the harbour and within a stroll of the main attractions and shopping facilities in this cosmopolitan part of the city. Train connections to London Waterloo is only a short walk along with ferry crossings to the Isle of Wight. With lift service to all floors and on entering the apartment, you will immediately notice the incredibly high ceilings and spacious layout of almost 800 sq.ft with all rooms leading of the hallway which offers three large storage cupboards. The bright open plan living room overlooks the former parade ground plus the iconic spinnaker tower and has enough space for dining with the fitted kitchen complete with a range of integrated appliances. Both double bedrooms feature the original exposed brick walls and the main bathroom includes a modern white suite with down lighting. Externally, there is an allocated parking bay close to the building. With no forward chain, your earliest inspection is thoroughly recommend.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7485800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.