2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLaurel Road, Dudley
Offers in Region of
- Through Lounge Diner
- Close to Dudley Town
- Double Glazing where specified
- Central Heating where specified
- Spacious Property
- Master Bedroom with Shower Room
A spacious property within close proximity of Dudley Town Centre, briefly comprising through lounge diner, kitchen, master bedroom with shower room, bathroom, driveway, double glazing & central heating where specified.
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE market appraisals
Double glazed door to the front, radiator,
Through Lounge Diner
Double glazed window to the front and rear elevation, radiator, t.v. point.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and side, double glazed door to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Shower cubicle, part tiled, double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Suite to comprise bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled, double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property driveway giving off road parking. Rear low maintanance garden with patio area, two sheds, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60771553.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUD307716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.