3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynwood, Coote Lane, Whitestake
- Charming Traditional Semi-Detached
- Extensive Private Rear Garden
- 32 ft Cabin/Workshop & Parking
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception
- Convenient Location
- Extended Accommodation
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
The charming traditional semi-detached 'Lynwood' boasts an extensive rear garden and a 32 ft cabin/workshop. Beautifully presented throughout the interior is a perfect balance old and new, full of character and wood accents. Conveniently placed for access to the local amenities, schools and the transport networks this superb home offers extended accommodation arranged over ground and first floors briefly comprising: open porch, entrance hall, lounge with log burning stove, sitting room with a dining area, stylish fitted breakfast kitchen with range style cooker, three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. Outside off road parking and front garden. The rear is of particular interest as there is a courtyard with gated vehicle access to a 32 ft cabin, an extensive and established garden with open fields beyond the boundaries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7835969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.