2 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Lawrence Road, North Wingfield
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Spacious Lounge With Log Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen/Diner With Solid Wood Worktops & Range Cooker
- Sought After Location
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking For Two Cars
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Potential To Extend (subject to obtaining normal permissions)
- Energy Rating TBC
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
Located on a private road in the popular suburb of North Wingfield is this beautifully presented & contemporary styled two bedroom detached house. Neutrally decorated, the property has period features, a wealth of charm and character throughout and provides well ordered accommodation across two levels, a private enclosed garden and off street parking.With countryside to the rear and ideally placed for schools,transport links and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60774814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795011254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.