2 bedroom property for saleWilton Way, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- Garages with planning permission.
- Very rare opportunity.
- Planning for a three storey house.
- Two bedrooms, two reception rooms.
- Private roof terrace.
- London Fields, Broadway Market & Regent's Canal.
- Numerous local amenities.
- Dalston Junction & Dalston Kingsland train stations.
Located on a popular street just north of London Fields are these two garages with planning permission for a three storey, two bedroom and two reception room house with roof terrace. This is a rare opportunity that presents the chance to create your own home within the centre of Hackney, with the benefits of being close to numerous land marks and amenities including Broadway Market, Regent´s Canal, Dalston Junction and Hackney Central.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617010981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.