3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale332 Blackpool Old Road, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7QY
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Modern Family Home
- Exceptionally Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms, One En Suite
- Modern, Bespoke Kitchen / Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Living Room - With Doors To The Garden
- Easy To Maintain Rear Garden With Decked Patio Seating Area
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Welcome to 332 Blackpool Old Road
A Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
Built just 5 years ago this property offers bespoke built, modern, spacious & versatile living accommodation. The front elevation of this detached, double fronted, property is quite beautiful with Indian stone laid to the drive. High electric gates and walls to the front & side elevations make this property extremely private, there is ample space for parking & several vehicles.
The entrance hallway is warm & welcoming with an oak square spindle stair case to the first floor landing. The Grupohalcon ceramic tiled floor flows through to the dining Kitchen & ground floor bathroom. The living room is generous in size & boasts a feature, cast iron, multi fuel 'Esse Vista' log burner, that is set in a brick open fireplace with slate hearth & oak, wall inset, mantle over. Bi fold doors open to the rear decked patio area. The stylish modern white fitted kitchen offers a wide range of wall mounted & base units with quartz work surfaces, a discreet, integrated double fridge freezer is available and there is space for a rangemaster oven with option to purchase the current model. Patio doors open onto the 'veranda style' decked seating area.
The ground floor bedroom offers extensive fitted wardrobes & dressing table while the modern family bathroom is spacious and well maintained with a bath, low flush wc, hand wash basin & coil towel rail / radiator.
The first floor offers two bedrooms with one of them boasting a luxury en suite shower room.
The rear garden is private and enclosed, and offers a decked patio seating area with steps down to a walled garden, water features & timber built shed/storage.
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
Early Viewing Is Encouraged
To Avoid Disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60780178.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7863325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.