5 bedroom detached house for saleLickhill Road North, Stourport-On-Severn
- DETACHED PROPERTY WITH FIVE BEDROOMS (TWO EN-SUITE)
- SIX RECEPTION ROOMS
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS VERSATILE FAMILY HOME *** FIVE BEDROOMS (TWO EN-SUITE) *** SIX RECEPTION ROOMS *** AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE JUST HOW SPACIOUS THIS PROPERTY REALLY IS SO DON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY! ***
Situated in a popular area of Stourport-on-Severn this VERSATILE FIVE BEDROOM detached family home must be seen. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, dining room, study, two conservatories, kitchen, breakfast room, master bedroom with storage room/potential en-suite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens. The property also benefits from having ample off road parking, double glazing and gas central heating.
Hedged borders, stoned driveway, lawn, raised flower beds, outside lighting, power points, outside tap and steps leading to front door.
Double glazed French doors to front aspect, double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light and wood effect floor, double glazed door to reception hall.
Double glazed windows to porch, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and doors to annex and kitchen.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall lights, gas fire and gas central heated radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to garden, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, a range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, oven hood, electric hob, double electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, wall mounted electric heater, tiled floor and door to dining area.
Breakfast Room 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
Ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring, opening to conservatory and door to lounge.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, double glazed French doors to side aspect, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Ceiling light, built-in cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Dining Room 15' 6" x 8' ( 4.72m x 2.44m )
This was used as a kitchen as part of an annex. The vendor has advised they are prepared to remove all of the units and decorate the room. Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light, access above to storage room, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and double glazed obscure door to Conservatory and door to the study.
Study 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 6' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.03m )
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear, double glazed windows to front and side aspects and wall light.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, walk-in shower, wash hand basin, wc, tiled splashbacks, utility space with plumbing for washing machine and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" into bay window x 9' 10" front of wardrobes ( 4.04m into bay window x 3.00m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes, fitted dressing table, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room/wc
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin and wc, chrome heated towel rail and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Five 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed sky light, spot lights, storage in eaves and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom. Please note there is restricted head space in some areas.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" into eaves x 9' 8" front of wardrobes ( 4.50m into eaves x 2.95m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspects, double glazed sky light to front aspect, spot lights, built-in wardrobes, gas central heated radiator and door to storage room/potential en-suite. Please note there is restricted head space in some areas.
Storage Room 15' excluding eaves x 7' 10" ( 4.57m excluding eaves x 2.39m )
Potential to convert into en-suite with double glazed sky light and ceiling light. Please note there is restricted head space in some areas.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" into eaves x 11' 3" ( 4.47m into eaves x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sky lights, spot lights, storage into eaves and gas central heated radiator. Please note there is restricted head space in some areas.
Bedroom Four 12' x 6' 2" excluding recess ( 3.66m x 1.88m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, p-shaped bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Pretty Rear Garden
Fenced borders, patio areas, lawn, flower beds, summerhouse and two sheds all with power and lighting, outside power points and outside tap.
Fenced borders with block paved patio and gate to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60781030.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.