5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDanby Street, Peckham Rye, SE15
- Beautiful five bedroom house in brand new condition
- Situated on a quiet residential road
- Two ample and fabulous reception rooms
- Ample brand new kitchen with high end integrated appliances
- Five bright and generous bedrooms
- Brilliant private garden
- Improvements include side, rear and loft extensions
- Two bathrooms and a downstairs loo
Completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout this superb five bedroom family house offers a versatile accommodation with quality finish and modern interior.
Danby Street is a quiet residential road, perfectly situated for the shops and restaurants of Bellenden Road and Dog Kennel Hill. Transport links include Peckham Rye Rail Station for routes into London Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1015515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Peckham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.