2 bedroom flat for saleElderfield Road, London, E5
- Offering A Plethora Of Charm
- Glorious Victorian Fireplace
- Sash Windows/Working Shutters
- Delightful Conservatory
- Invaluable Cellar/Storage Space
- A Mature Tranquil Secluded Garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Enjoying a host of grand classic features, this enchanting, wonderfully bright, duplex garden conversion forms part of this substantial double-fronted three-storey house. Benefiting from its own private entrance and composed of a grand reception room, a charming kitchen/entertaining space with double doors leading to a mature tranquil garden, a conservatory, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate W.C. Beautifully appointed in this premier street with a host of vibrant amenities on Chatsworth Road, Lower Clapton Road and transport links giving swift City and West End access. Excellent choice of Primary And Secondary Schools. No chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC013128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.