3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale21 Eddington Road, Nettlestone, Isle of Wight, PO34 5EE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED VILLAGE HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SITTING ROOM, DINING ROOM + CONSERVATORY
- 2 BATHROOMS
- 3 PARKING SPACES TO THE REAR
- GENEROUS SIZED GARDEN
- SHORT WALK TO LOCAL BEACHES
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
Beautifully presented throughout, this lovely home is situated in the pretty village of Nettlestone. The house is surrounded by countryside and is just a short walk to the local beaches of Seagrove Bay and Priory Bay.
The property and been lovingly looked after by the current owners, and has naturally bright accommodation comprising entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room and bathroom on the ground floor, with 3 bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor. The conservatory opens out onto a generous sized rear garden, which is lawned and has 2 patio areas. Gated access to the rear leads out to the parking area which is accessed via a private lane to the side and provides parking for 3 vehicles. A resin bound driveway to the front could provide additional parking subject to relevant consents.
This is a delightful home in a lovely village location, just minutes from the adjoining villages of Seaview and St Helens, and a 10 minute drive to Ryde with its mainland ferry connections.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.