3 bedroom terraced house for saleCecil Road, London, E13
Offers in Excess of
- Three double bedrooms
- Well-presented family home
- Substantial double bay fronted Victorian house
- Offered With no Onward Chain
- Large garden
- Close to West Ham Park
- Desirable tree-lined road
An impressive three double bedroom mid terraced Victorian house enviably positioned on this desirable tree lined road close to West Ham Park. Offering an abundance of entertaining space throughout the property consists of a spacious reception room, study area, dining room, well equipped kitchen, three bathrooms, separate WC, three double bedrooms and an excellent sized garden. Further benefits include ample loft storage and a substantial full width cellar. Cecil Road is a sought after, peaceful street well positioned for access to Plaistow and Upton Park underground stations as well as Forest Gate and Stratford. A host of transport links also offer swift access to the City and Canary Wharf.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.