4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Junipers, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room with space for appliances
- Generous living room with open fire and French door to the rear
- Dining room with a bay window overlooking the green
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Garden room/conservatory
- Fully double glazed
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Decorated in neutral colours throughout
- Set on the popular Elizabeth Park development
This spacious well presented four bedroom family home overlooks a pleasant green at the front. Accommodation comprises living room with adjoining dining room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, garden room/conservatory. There are four generous 1st floor bedrooms and a private rear garden.
Situation The Junipers is a cul de sac on the Roger Malcolm homes built part of Elizabeth Park development. There are a variety of three and four bedroom detached homes amongst mature trees and adjoining recreation land. The railway station is c. 2 miles distant. There is a generous park nearby.
Outside The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing is 42' deep x 35' wide laid mainly to lawn with well stocked mature shrub borders, space for summer house. There is a sun terrace and a patio which wraps around the rear with outside tap and gated side access. To the front there is an open plan area of lawn and parking for two large vehicles with adjoining single garage to the side.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4450200
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60786412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4450200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.