2 bedroom maisonette for saleMelbourne Avenue, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- A stunning recently fitted white kitchen
- Single garage and two parking spaces to the side
- Gas radiator heating system
- Sizeable boarded and insulated loft with window
Offered to the market with no onward chain, an immaculately presented two bedroom first floor maisonette located in a non estate setting with the added benefit of a single garage and two parking spaces. Accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, a stunning refitted kitchen/breakfast room, a sizeable lounge with feature fire place, two double bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Further benefits include uPVC double glazed windows and doors, gas radiator heating and a sizeable boarded loft.
Situation Melbourne Avenue is a small cul-de-sac set off the Reading Road just over 300 yards from Winnersh crossroads. It comprises a range of individual properties in a non-estate location. Local shops including a supermarket are close by with Winnersh train station also within easy walking distance. Other facilities include Dinton Pastures country park just to the north of Winnersh where there are lovely walks around over 300 acres of countryside interspersed with 7 lakes.
Outside To the front of the property is an area laid to lawn with a hard standing area for clothes drying. The single garage can be found behind the property with two allocated spaces directly to the side.
Years left on Lease - 952 yrs.
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4458216
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60787420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4458216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.