5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlenheim Park Road, South Croydon
- Extensive 'Period' Family Residence
- Arranged Over Several Levels
- Five Bedrooms Complete With Two Independent Bath/Shower Rooms
- Favoured Segment Of South Croydon/Purley Borders
- Vast Proportions Of Living Accommodation
- Appropriate Rear Garden Size, Established On Level Plot
- Optimal Position For Purley Oaks Mainline Station & Nearby Town Centre
- Comfortable Approach For Local Favoured Schools
- Early Viewings Advised
Frost Estate Agents are privileged to introduce to the market this enticing and extended family home that absorbs both size and character and is established within a favoured segment of South Croydon, bordering the neighbouring Purley town. The dwelling provides a versatile and generous living orientation that is arranged over several levels, with the property being enviably positioned allowing for straight forward connection to a choice of varied mainline stations and select schools. Early viewings advised. The accommodation briefly comprises; ornate and recessed canopied porch entrance accessing the main inner hallway, from which connects dual access to a capacious twin main reception area displaying a comfortable living room formation plus archway opening to a well proportioned dining area division. The remaining portion to the ground level delivers an independent kitchen arrangement serving practical work space and pleasing rear garden outlook. The first floor level absorbs three of the traditional bedrooms alongside a rejuvenated bath and shower room suite, adjacent to a separate w.c convenience. The upper level contributes two further bedrooms concluding with additional and supplementary shower/wc.
Externally the frontage upholds an inviting approach incorporating driveway and well attended lawn features, whilst the rear exhibits an enjoyable family garden enclosure set amongst natural greenery, giving a real sense of privacy.
'Blenheim Park Road' is a very popular tree lined residential road. Bus services are readily available on the Brighton Road and nearby Pampisford Road, plus Purley Oaks train station presents a comfortable and approximate 0.4 mile walk making the home ideal for commuters. Further train stations can be found in Purley and South Croydon, as well as Sanderstead on an alternative line, providing frequent links to central London (Victoria and London Bridge), Gatwick Airport and the South Coast. The area has some excellent schools within the immediate vicinity plus open recreational spaces, shops and an array of amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60787726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3031764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.