2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Road, Fowey
- Situated in newly built complex
- Forming part of Old Station Masters development
- Finished to a very high specification
- Contemporary kitchens designed by Kettle of Fowey
- Bosch integrated appliances
- Under floor heating
- Terrace with view to river
- Communal garden
- Parking space
- Income Potential
A DELIGHTFUL 2 BEDROOM PROPERTY SITUATED IN THIS STUNNING DEVELOPMENT, FINISHED TO THE HIGHEST SPECIFICATION, with Estuary Views, parking and outside terrace area.
The Property - This beautiful property is one of a number of bespoke apartments within the development of the stylish and well known landmark building, the Old Station Master's House. Old Station Master's House has been built with great attention to detail, but re-creating much of the character of the original building, such as the beautiful and individual windows and exterior stonework. Riverview Apartments are newly built exclusive complex of 7 properties, which perfectly compliment the Old Station Masters House and are built to the same exacting standards of quality, features and finish.
This ground floor apartment enjoys views towards the estuary and a super private terrace., as well as an allocated parking space It has a most attractive, open plan living area which incorporates a kitchen comprising a contemporary range of wall and base units with quartz work surface, and Bosch integrated appliances, provided by Kettle of Fowey, and double doors opening to the terrace. The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout, 2 double bedrooms, one of which has en suite facilities and sliding doors to the terrace, a further family bathroom, and utility storage cupboard.
The Location - Fowey is regarded as one of the most attractive waterside communities in the county. Particularly well known as a popular sailing centre, the town has two thriving sailing clubs, a famous annual Regatta and excellent facilities for the keen yachtsman. For a small town Fowey provides a good range of shops and businesses catering for most day to day needs. The immediate area is surrounded by many miles of delightful coast and countryside much of which is in the ownership of the National Trust. Award winning restaurants, small boutique hotels, excellent public houses etc, have helped to establish Fowey as a popular, high quality, destination.
There are several excellent golf courses within easy reach, many world class gardens are to be found in the immediate area and the fascinating Eden Project with its futuristic biomes is just 5 miles to the north west. There are good road links to the motorway system via the A38/A30. Railway links to London, Paddington, can be made locally at Par, and St. Austell and there are flights to London and other destinations from Newquay.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ENQUIRIES - PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT.
Epc Rating B -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60788335.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27141599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by May Whetter & Grose, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.