4 bedroom bungalow for saleWoodvale Road, Gurnard, Isle of Wight
- Versatile four-bedroom chalet bungalow
- Close to Gurnard bay & the sailing club
- Detached double garage & driveway
- Views to the Solent
- Mature front, side & rear gardens
- Potential to improve
- Spacious kitchen & utility room as well as separate dining room
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Situated in an elevated position over Gurnard bay, sits this four-bedroom chalet bungalow. The property offers Solent views from the large bay window in the bright lounge and the second bedroom, benefiting from the superb sunsets seen from this fantastic location.The property dates back to 1950, but has been well maintained by its current owner and offers both double glazing and gas central heating. On entering the home through the double-glazed porch area, you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall which gives access to all ground floor rooms and stairs that lead to the two bedrooms on the first floor. The lounge is dual aspect and offers plenty of light and ample space to house the family. Currently the accommodation on the ground floor offers two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and both a spacious kitchen, utility room and separate dining room. This room could offer any buyer potential to use as a study, an additional bedroom or continue with its current usage dependant on needs.The kitchen and utility room have both benefited from modernisation during their present ownership, and the kitchen currently offers space for a Range-master oven. The first floor has two bedrooms, one of which is a double with Velux windows and the fourth bedroom a single which has been used as either a study or store room. This room could offer potential as a fantastic en-suite to the larger bedroom should buyers need.To the side of the home there is both a detached double garage and a driveway. The gardens envelop the home to the front, side and rear and offer a selection of both mature trees to the front and mature shrubs to the side and rear. Just a short walk down to Gurnard beach and sailing club, and the popular Woodvale pub which offers a fantastic vantage point looking over the Solent and a superb menu for dining out.This property is a great proposition for buyers seeking to be within easy reach of fast passenger links to Southampton and the sailing Mecca of West Cowes, whilst retaining a quieter retreat for its new owner.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living near to the beach, especially when the children were young - it provided endless days out and all in walking distance of home.I have also found it very convenient to take the short walk into the village and will certainly miss this lovely location.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'6 up to bay x 12'11 (4.12m x 3.94m)
- Dining Room: 10'11 x 9'10 (3.33m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'8 (3.94m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 11'8 (3.69m x 3.56m)
- Utility Room: 8'7 x 8'5 (2.62m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 maximum x 9'11 (4.04m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 4 / Study: 11'11 x 7'2 (3.63m x 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Double Garage: 18'0 x 16'4 (5.49m x 4.98m)
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.