3 bedroom link detached house for saleShefford Crescent, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious living room overlooking the front
- Dining room with French doors leading to the rear
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Master bedroom and bedroom two with fitted wardrobes
This well presented spacious three bedroom link detached house is situated to the east of Wokingham town centre in a pleasant cul de sac location. Accommodation comprises living room with adjoining dining room, refitted kitchen and cloakroom, three bedrooms and well stocked east facing rear garden.
Shefford Crescent forms part of this established residential area, built around the early 1970's and set just north of the town. There is access via the east of Wokingham to the A329M/M4. The restaurants and shops of the town are within walking distance. Also nearby is Cantley Park which hosts a wide range of sporting activities set within 75 acres of open parkland interspersed with attractive walks.
The east facing rear garden is 33' deep x 25' wide enclosed by wooden fencing, laid mainly to lawn with an area of patio across the rear of the house with well stocked colourful shrub borders, glazed door leading from the garden to the single adjoining garage with metal up and over door to the front with light and power, outside lighting. To the front covered entrance porch with paved driveway parking for three vehicles with outside lighting and an open plan area of lawn with a Cherry tree.
Wokingham Borough council
Property ref: 121_1615_4454481
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60791506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4454481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.