4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElwick Road, Hartlepool
- 4 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED
- DETACHED GARAGE
- LARGE KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY FOR APPROX 3 CARS
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
THIS DECEPTIVE IN SIZE 4 BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME HAS BEEN RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD by the present owners over the years including new kitchen, new bathroom, re-plastered internal walls and ceilings, replaced the internal woodwork and internal doors.
THIS DECEPTIVE IN SIZE 4 BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME HAS BEEN RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD by the present owners over the years including new kitchen, new bathroom, re-plastered internal walls and ceilings, replaced the internal woodwork and internal doors. Rarely available in this price range the property benefits from a detached garage and driveway for approximately three cars, four good sized bedrooms and large kitchen with ample wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces. The layout comprises entrance porch, lounge with wide angled bay window to front aspect, dining room, kitchen, yard to rear, personal door to garage. First floor; four bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom suite.
UPVC double glazed door to front with laminate style flooring.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 9" (into alcoves) ( 4.78m x 3.89m (into alcoves) )
wide angled bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire, white fire surround and marble effect inset and hearth, laminate style flooring, radiator, ceiling rose.
Dining Room 14' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.86m )
window to rear aspect, feature fireplace with wood effect surround and contrasting inset and hearth, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate style flooring, radiator, ceiling rose.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
large family kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part splash back tiling, matching chimney style canopy housing illuminated re-circulating fan above, four ring gas hob and electric oven, recess for washing machine, 'Baxi' boiler, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, two windows to side aspect, door to rear yard.
Three Quarter Landing
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window, convector radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, electric shower fitting above with shower screen, wash hand basin, dual flush close coupled WC, tiling to walls, wood effect tiling to floor, UPVC double glazed opaque window, radiator, extractor fan.
built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.86m )
window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling rose.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.89m )
window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling rose.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 6' ( 2.95m x 1.83m )
window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling rose.
Enclosed Front Garden
brick boundary wall and lawned area with a timber personal gate.
up and over door, approached by long driveway to the side of the property, via double gates, providing off street car parking for approximately 3 cars with additional car parking available via a second set of double opening gates.
Enclosed Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60792562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.