3 bedroom detached house for saleRainham Road, Gillingham, Kent.
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- RECENTLY REDECORATED AND NEW FLOORING
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Purple Property are delighted to bring to the market this in our opinion well presented detached house in the ever popular upper Gillingham location, downstairs boasts lounge, kitchen diner and a useful cellar, whilst upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Close to hospital and local amenities, this should be a must on your viewing list. Please call us on 01634 855000.
Hardwood door to
HALLWAY: Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, door to cellar, stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 9 x 12' 6 (3.89m x 3.81m) Double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER: 15' 8 x 11' 1 (4.78m x 3.38m) Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, stainless steel oven hob with extractor over, ceramic tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
CELLAR: With lighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Access to loft, carpet as laid.
BEDROOM ONE: 10' 4 x 7' 1 (3.15m x 2.16m). Double glazed window to front, carpet as laid, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 11 x 9' 5 (3.35m x 2.87m). Double glazed window to rear, carpet as laid, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE: 10 x 8' 2 (3.05m x 2.49m) Double glazed window to front, carpet as laid, radiator.
BATHROOM: Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, vinyl flooring, radiator.
REAR GARDEN: Laid to lawn, shed, rear access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0001985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purpleproperty.biz, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.