2 bedroom apartment for saleMontague House, London City Island, Canning Town, London, E14
- 776 Sq Ft, Two Bedroom
- Private balcony (East Facing)
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Spectacular private leisure club, with gymnasium, heated outdoor swimming pool and spa
- 24 hr concierge
- Home to the English National Ballet and London school of Film.
- Excellent transport links
My London Home are delighted to offer this brand new off plan two bedroom apartment with balcony located on the third floor in the ground breaking zone 2 London City Island development.
The apartment provides 776 sq ft of contemporary, spacious living comprising two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, open plan kitchen/dining area, bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom and private balcony leading off of the living area.
This apartment would make an ideal investment and comprises of an open plan reception with contemporary fitted kitchen, large master bedroom with Ensuite bathroom. There is also a second bedroom, family bathroom and a private balcony.
All of the Islands residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocers shop, restaurant, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, pools and gardens.
Anticipated completion Q2 2018
** Images shown are not of the actual unit being sold and are for illustration purposes only. The images may or will include furniture, floor coverings, blinds and curtains, fixtures, decoration and fittings not included in the asking price. Please check with us on any point that is important to you **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CDN170040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Docklands New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.