Studio apartment for salePark Drive, Canary Wharf, London, E14
Offers in Excess of
- Brand new luxury development
- Set within the Canary Wharf Estate
- Extensive range of leisure facilities
- 24/7 Canary Wharf bespoke concierge service
- Private parking
- Custom designed kitchens in timber veneer
- Completion due 2019
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
An off plan, studio apartment available in the new 10 Park Drive Development, developed with the collaboration of the Canary Wharf Group and the award winning architects, Stanton Williams with high quality interiors by the renowned Make Studio will define sophisticated, stylish living in one of London’s most sought after locations.
This Studio offers a unique opportunity to live in one of the most desirable, secure and well connected private Estates in Europe.
Residents at 10 Park Drive will have access to an array of leisure facilities including a pool, gym and private residents club with sky terrace. The Canary Wharf dedicated concierge service will be on hand to provide a range of services and residents will also benefit from the unrivalled management and security provided for the Estate.
Residents will have access to a health and fitness club offering a state of the art gymnasium, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. There is also a private Residents Club and Terrace overlooking the City and the Thames.
Located in an area awash with a vast variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, exhibitions, performances and festivals, the neighbourhood will always offer something new for those who value living in Londons thriving culture.
Residents can also benefit from excellent transport links around; with the Docklands Light Railway, Underground, Cross-rail links and Thames boat service within easy reach, London itself is only a few minutes away. A seven minute journey to London Bridge, a ten minute journey to Westminster, only twenty minutes to London City Airport, you'll never be out of places to visit.
Due to complete Q4 2019/Q1 2020.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CDN170062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Docklands New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.