1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Corniche, Tower One, 20-21 Albert Embankment, London, SE1
- 5th Floor
- 489 Square Foot
- Direct view of River Thames
- Only one of six Studio apartments in Tower Two
- Infinity Pool
- Private Screening Room
- Easy access to Skyline Club Lounge 19th Floor
- Health and Wellness Suite
This is a fifth floor Manhattan apartment in Tower One of the incredible Corniche development. The apartment has been designed to pour in natural light from every direction with the aid of floor-to-ceiling windows. The apartment comprises of an open plan living area and fitted kitchen, a separate bedroom area with fitted wardrobes, a family sized bathroom and a utility cupboard. This unique apartment is one of only twelve studio apartments in this fantastic development. Located in Tower Two it benefits from direct easy access to the Skyline Club Lounge and has an incredible direct view of the River Thames from the living area.
The Corniche is a new landmark on the River Thames a building to look at and look out from, a sea of curves that mirror those of the river below. World-renowned architectural practice Foster + Partners brings a genuinely global perspective
to The Corniche, and the resulting design presents a bold and confident vision of the future. The Corniche celebrates ease and recreation with a carefully selected range of luxury amenities for every resident to enjoy, including an infinity pool, a private screening room, Skyline Club lounge and the Health and Wellness Suite.
With completion expected in June/July 2018, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase this uniquely stunning apartment in London's most highly anticipated regeneration areas.
***Please note that the interior photographs are illustrative, and do not necessarily depict the individual apartment being sold***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSN140037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, New Homes Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.