2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Corniche, Tower One, 20-21 Albert Embankment, Albert Embankment, SE1
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Saturdays and Sundays
- Open plan kitchen/ reception
- Fitted wardrobes
- Two balconies
- On-site facilities
- 24 hour concierge
- New development - The Corniche
- Anticipated completion 2017
Great investment- an off plan two bedroom apartment with parking in this new Fosters-designed development The Corniche, in the popular Nine Elms regeneration area situated on the culturally rich South Bank.
This ninth floor, apartment comprises a stylish open plan reception with modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite, with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary family bathroom. This apartment benefits from a car parking space.
The Corniche benefits from a superb inner city location in the cultural hot spot of the South Bank, which holds the London Eye, Royal Festival Hall and Shakespeare's Globe. Residents will also benefit from the vast array of amenities, including a private screening room, indoor heated swimming pool, Skyline Club lounge and spa facilities. Situated a few minutes walk away from Vauxhall Underground Station and bus stations.
Anticipated completion May - Oct 2018.
***Please note that the interior photographs are illustrative, and do not necessarily depict the individual apartment being sold***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSN150020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, New Homes Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.