3 bedroom terraced house for saleDorchester
Offers in Excess of
- A lovely character cottage forming part of the old malt house in Dorchester
- Offered with no chain and vacant possession, the property is priced to sell
- With 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 2 bath/shower rooms and in the town centre
- A superb property with great scope for investment or for a first time buyer
- Walking distance to the hospital, town centre, train stations and Brewery Square
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM TERRACE COTTAGE IN THE HEART OF TOWN
A beautifully converted cottage situated in the heart of Dorchester's County Town providing walking access to all amenities including Brewery Square, town centre shops, cafes and restaurants, both train stations and the hospital to name but a few. The property itself is part of a private and quiet complex overlooking the river Frome which is home to an array of wildlife such as ducks and swans.
Internally the property is spacious and enjoys a double aspect sitting room with a separate dining room or study/office.
The kitchen is comprehensive with a range of eye and base level units, work surfaces over and integrated appliances to included a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/ freezer.
Completing the ground floor is a downstairs cloakroom with low level flush and wash hand basin.
Upon accessing the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom and bedroom two are doubles with the 3rd being a good sized single.
The master bedroom also benefits from a separate En-Suite shower room.
The family bathroom is large with a panel enclosed bath, low flush W/C and comprises a white suite.
Externally is a communal garden/courtyard area. This home is ideal for first time buyers as well as investors.
Viewing is highly recommended.
NB - this property has no private garden or parking.
Sitting Room 4.72m (15'6) x 4.62m (15'2)
Dining Room 2.92m (9'7) x 2.29m (7'6)
Kitchen 2.9m (9'6) x 2.31m (7'7)
Bedroom 1 3.23m (10'7) x 2.82m (9'3)
En-Suite 2.11m (6'11) x 1.55m (5'1)
Bedroom 2 3.94m (12'11) NT 9'7 x 2.59m (8'6)
Bedroom 3 2.21m (7'3) x 2.72m (8'11)
Bathroom 2.34m (7'8) x 2.31m (7'7)
ALL MEASUREMENTS QUOTED ARE APPROX. AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. THE FIXTURES, FITTINGS & APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AND THEREFORE NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE LOCAL AUTHORITY FOR DETAILS OF COUNCIL TAX. PHOTOGRAPHS ARE REPRODUCED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND IT CANNOT BE INFERRED THAT ANY ITEM SHOWN IS INCLUDED.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 819270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.