3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillward Road, Ryde
- Victorian Semi-Detached House
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Dining Room with Sliding Doors to Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- CHAIN FREE
This semi-detached Victorian home offers spacious accommodation throughout. On the ground floor this property has a number of desirable features including the cosy living room, open plan kitchen/breakfast arrangement with doors to the dining area and a useful utility space.
On the first floor level there are three good size bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room. Further benefits around the home include a downstairs toilet and shower room and gas central heating.
Positioned on the fringes of town, this ready to move-in home is just a few minutes' walk from various schools, train station and local convenience shops and viewing comes highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL Doors to:-
LIVING ROOM 12' 5" + bay x 12' 3" (3.78m x 3.75m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 18' 6" x 8' 10" (5.64m x 2.7m)
DINING ROOM 11' 1" x 11' 5" (3.4m x 3.5m) Sliding doors to rear garden.
BEDROOM 1 12' 5" x 12' 4" (3.8m x 3.76m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 3" x 9' 8" (4.05m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 6" x 13' 3" max (2.90m x 4.05m)
BATHROOM Electric shower. Hand wash basin. Low level wc.
EXTERNAL On road parking and a good size terraced garden.
HEATING Gas central heating throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60804187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.