2 bedroom apartment for saleShackleton Road, Yeovil
- 30% Shared Ownership
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Allocated Parking
A two bedroom second floor SHARED OWNERSHIP apartment situated in the Wyndham Park Development. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative throughout and benefits from allocated parking.
Secure telecom entry system. Stairs rising to all floors.
Secure telecom entry system. Three built in storage cupboards. Wooden flooring. Radiator.
Living Room 18' 1" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.51m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Aerial and telephone points. Built in storage cupboard. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 14' 5" x 6' 1" ( 4.39m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over and electric oven below. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 11' max ( 3.56m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' max x 6' 9" ( 5.18m max x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Suite comprising enclosed bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Towel radiator.
Communal bin and bicycle stores. One allocated parking space.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the third exit onto Reckleford. Continue onto Sherborne Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Lyde Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Great Mead. Turn left onto Collingwood Road. Turn right onto Shackleton Road and the property can be found via our for sale board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60804953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.