4 bedroom town house for saleSpring Hill, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning 4 bedroom town house
- Bespoke entrance hall with galleried conservatory
- Amazing sea views
- Off road parking
- Formerly a B & B
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £310,000, please contact Pittis.
Come and take a look inside this individual character property in Ventnor’s town centre and we guarantee you will be amazed by its spectacular sea views and unique layout.From the moment you step inside the spacious galleried entrance hall with its glass conservatory rising above you, you will be blown away. This magical sun trap allows you to relax and enjoy a cold glass of Pimms in the sizzling summer sun. This truly wonderful home was once a successful B & B and could lend itself to this purpose again (subject to Local Authority approval). The ground floor offers no less than three living areas along with a kitchen area which is perfect for cooking up the best breakfast in town.If space is important to you then the upper floors have four bedrooms with the potential to create a fifth one with a little DIY. Mostly doubles and with three enjoying en-suite facilities, there is plenty of room to accommodate family and friends or paying guests. Walk down in to town or to the beach front, you are never far from the ecliptic mix of bars and restaurants Ventnor has to offer which are right on your doorstep. Do not worry about where to park the car as this home has space for several cars at the front, a real bonus for a town house.This beautiful property has been tastefully cared for and offers a huge opportunity for anyone wanting a large family home, but do not take our word for it .come and have a look for yourself.
What the Owner says:
We bought this property as a successful B&B and ran the business for many years. When we retired we split the property into two halves and have lived in this property ever since. Over the past few years we have realised it is just too big for us and so have decided it is time to downsize. We have done a lot of work here making it a family home. The views are amazing from the top garden and also the conservatory area and we often watch the cruise ships go by which inspires us to plan our next trip aboard one. Being so close to town means you can walk to the beach and the shops and having the parking area to the front always gives us a space which is so valuable in Ventnor. We really hope this lovely old property is made into a loving family home for many years to come.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 16'6 x 14'6 (5.03m x 4.42m)
- Lounge Area: 17'10 x 13'7 (5.44m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'1 x 9'11 (3.08m x 3.02m)
- Breakfast Area: 16'1 x 9'11 (4.91m x 3.02m)
- Conservatory Area
- Bedroom 1: 19'6 x 14'1 (5.95m x 4.30m)
- En-sute Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'3 (3.63m x 3.13m) plus 11'4 x 8'6 (3.46m x 2.59m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'3 (2.62m x 2.21m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 9'6 (3.23m x 2.90m)
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Terraced Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60805216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60801007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.